In our online interactive seminars, the software-technical equipment is chosen in such a way that all the advantages of a real event are largely retained. The contents described for real seminars also apply to all online interactive seminars. Differences can be found directly in the seminar description.
In addition to the great advantages of saving time and money (travel/hotel), our online interactive seminars offer a high learning and attention effect due to the following mechanisms:
- As in a real seminar, the participants actively participate. All workshops and exercises are conducted in virtual group rooms using appropriate software.
- Due to the maximum number of participants of 4 persons (product management, product marketing) the participants also communicate with each other and get to know each other.
- The online event is varied due to a phase concept: learning and discussion phases, practice and consolidation phases, small online games, question rounds as well as breaks promote a sustained high level of concentration.
- Questions are asked either in a chat or live.
- A personal computer or laptop (Windows/Mac) is ideal for participation. We recommend a headset for clear communication. A video camera is not absolutely necessary, but can make the event much more interesting.
- Seminar documentation and confirmation of participation will be sent to you by post or online. You will receive further literature, exercise forms and checklists digitally via cloud access.
- You will receive all important technical information before the seminar. The functionality of the online interactivity will be tested with you, if required.
- For special online tools that we use for exercises and workshops (e.g. concept board), a short introduction will take place beforehand. Each participant will be enabled to participate in all exercises without restrictions.
To ensure the security of your data during the online sessions with Conceptboard, Ms. Triebfürst has concluded an order agreement with the company
Digital Republic Media Group GmbH
Mansfelder Str. 56
06108 Halle (Saale)
If you need this in English, write to
A detailed description of application security when using MS Teams can be found here: hier.